The gathering has been organised by the “No McLaren New Town” campaign group, who are strongly opposing the proposition to build 1,200 new homes.
Members of the public have until then to make their views clear on whether the land should be safeguarded against the building of new homes.
Consultation documents can be viewed as follows:
- Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, GU21 6YL. Monday to Friday, 9am – 4.45pm.
- Woking, Byfleet, West Byfleet and Knaphill libraries. Visit www.surreycc.gov.ukfor address and opening times.
- By visiting www.woking2027.info/allocations.
Representations can be submitted as follows:
- Use the online e-form by visiting www.woking2027.info/allocations.
- By email to email@example.com.
- By post to: The Planning Policy Team, Woking Borough Council, Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, Surrey GU21 6YL.